Monday, August 26, 2002

And like that... the sickness was gone. Seriously, I woke up this morning and no headache, no need to throw up, no feeling queasy... in fact, I actually felt pretty damn good. It's odd. Maybe it was something I ate. Anyhow, about 10:00 p.m. last night my hunger returned with a vengeance so I went out in search of food, because I was in no shape to eat my own cooking (and didn't really feel like cooking anyway) ... and I decided to try In-N-Out again...

For those of you who haven't known me too long, I had a rather bad experience with In-N-Out in Vegas -- a group of us ate there one day and they had the worst fries ever, and they screwed up my order incredibly badly. It left rather a nasty memory in my mind and I've kind of avoided In-N-Out's since then. But it was 10:30 on a Sunday night and in my little burb of the woods, nothing (I mean NOTHING) is open. Even the Taco Bell was closed, for crying out loud! But In-N-Out was open. So I figured, alright, what the hell, let's give them another shot. Boy am I glad I did...

It was the best burger I've had in ages (not QUITE up to par with Fatburger, but pretty dang close) and the fries were not soggy at all (and rather good!), so it is possible to turn my opinion around, just not easy...

Anyhow, things seem well in the world again, although there's a small mess here at work I apparently have to take care of. Joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home