Sunday, August 25, 2002

Whoo boy! Fun day....Lizzie was off at that baby shower thing women are so fond of, so I had most of the day to myself. What do I do with this time? The most constructive and useful thing I can think of, of course.

I get a headache, and proceed to watch Rushmore, Class Act, and Back to School on comedy central.

Ah well. At least Rushmore was good. I'd never seen it before, and I was kind of surprised, cause it was apparently directed by the same person who did The Royal Tenenbaums, which was also an awesome movie. Of course, following it with Class Act kind of soured how good the movie was, but whatever. It's all better now though...I had some Dippin Dots. They make everything better. If the whole world just had Dippin' Dots and Ginger Ale, there would be no sickness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home