Thursday, August 22, 2002

Hmmmm....Testing...testing...Is this thing on? Well I guess I'll find out when I hit post huh? Well so far I've been up about a half an hour and got an E-mail (was notified by someone that I got the mail) about joining some group blog and went with it since it seems like something I'd say yes to I went for it an here we are on my day off. Finished putting together my Gundam model last night then fell on my bed (pictures will be coming soon of this monster whenever I get around to painting him x_X). But otherwise? I have about 3 PCs to fix today, need to get a-hold of someone, and can't take care of any of this since the car dealership is taking an entire day extra so far to put in a compressor and receiver for my car's A/C essentially stranding me at home today (did I mention womanless again? *sigh*). Life is grand...time to call the dealership again and bitch about my car again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home