Monday, August 26, 2002

Whoo!!! I've hit the record for even my family!!! I need my car fixed exactly 24 hours after I got it out of the shop (my dad is the other person that comes close to my record by getting hit head on not even a week after having the car repaired for a previous fender bender)!!! Of which the part I need is a $30-$40 part that I could get almost anywhere if it weren’t for the fact that my cars:



A) Korean

B) It's in the USA

C) It's a Daewoo (yes, yes, I know it's my own fault)



The part I'm soooooo desperately in need of is a POS aluminum (the junk one I had on mine is plastic) thermostat housing that blew apart on me the very next day of having it outa the shop from getting my compressor and receiver replaced for my AC (which my car is still covered by the warranty yet they bulk about having to pay for the warranty work strangely). At least it happened by my cousin's house after getting some Jack in the Box (MMMmmm...Chedder Wedges...). Of wich the heat guage was pointing straight up when I got the car turned off (had no clue what the hell was going on till I opened up the hood and saw coolant sprayed all over the engine). I guess at least if it takes the 6 weeks they are telling me it's going to take to get that part for me my car falls under something I believe to be known as the Lemmon Law? Gona suck waiting that long to get a working car (30 days actually is the limit), but it'll be worth it to force Budget to give me another car when they called ME a couple weeks ago and told ME they wanted to get me outa my woo and into a car that’s got a reliable company behind it with "my" best interests at heart (why'd they sell it to me in the first place then?) and up my payments $100 a month (I knew something had to be up). And some wonder why I didn't want a car till I was 20...Kinda ironic I have Squarepusher My Red Hot Car just pop on from the MP3 list…



-ÐÃVÌÐ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home