Sunday, August 25, 2002

Seriously, this has got to be some kind of a record. Usually I go through an entire year without so much as a headache and instead, for the second time this year, I have a headache so bad it feels like the inside of my skull's exploding and I feel like throwing up. (Thankfully, I have avoided throwing up thusfar this time, although I was not so lucky last time.) Instead of my usual charming and winning personality, I feel like slugging the first person that goes "Well, you look like shit." I'm walking much slower than my usual speed, yawning a great deal and, while I feel hungry, am not so sure I should eat. I'm mildly terrified I wouldn't be able to keep it down...

I'm going to have to try and eat soon, but I'll probably stick to something small and light, although I can't imagine what that would be. I may have to come home early from work tomorrow and try and work at home. I really do feel miserable. God, I hate being sick....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home