Tuesday, October 15, 2002

It was still a blah day, even though it wasn't very busy.

Sorry I haven't been posting, but I've been pretty busy lately. I'd tell the work story, but it's not something that really needs to be shared. It involves police and dusting for prints, and that's all you get, folks.

Cliff, I don't know what crack you're smoking, but there is only *one* Highway 1. ^^ Mind you, Santa Cruz is a cursed city, and your doomed to get lost at least once, but still, you've driven back to your house from mine *3* times, how do you miss it on the 4th? ^^

Anyway, gotta go. I need energy of some sort, and I'm thinking the only way to get it is to suck it out of someone else. So I'm going to go attack my roommates with a pillow now. ^^

*poofs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home