Friday, October 11, 2002

Why is it on mornings when I get up earlier, I feel more energetic after the first hour or so, but during that first hour, I feel like crap? Anyhow, I've been up since about 7:30 this morning, and despite the fact that I didn't get to bed until about 2:30 or so (was chatting with an old friend, catching up on where things are at in our lives), I still feel pretty dang good. The first hour was terrible, and I hated every minute of it, but past that, I've been good.

Today's gonna be a wild ride -- we're having web troubles this morning, which it looks like the team is banging out, and I'm taking off early to drive down and give Erin her stage fencing lesson, which means I get to pound through "Friday traffic" although hopefully it won't be too bad. We'll see.

Anyhow, don't want to chat long. Gonna get some work done so I can get outta here early without problems. I know the archives aren't showing everything. I'll try and figure it out later. Maybe tomorrow, if I have time, but who knows... I may have plans.

NOW PLAYING: Jimmy Eat World - "Blister"
Lyrics: "Take advantage of these times, you said. / You let me down. / It hasn't been the first time. / As I'm falling in the pit of fire my mind's made up. / I'm never coming back here. / How long would it take me to walk across the United States all alone. / The West Coast has been traumatized. / I think I'm the only one still alive. / Is it just a coincidence to see you by yourself with no direction. / Now it's time to move on. / Don't you know that things aren't getting better. / Don't try and stop me. / Because I'm falling fast into this pit of fire which surrounds us all. / In a blanket of fear that I've been wrapped in for years. / You can't stop me. / When the world caves in what are you going to do for me ... "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home