Sunday, October 13, 2002

So since I'm pretty much the only one publishing right now, lemme tell you about today and Erin can chime in as she sees fit. I know that Joe and I had a blast down in Santa Cruz today, but I can't speak for Lara, since she's still down there. (Speaking of which, I was going to ask the existing Touched group if we should invite Joe/Lara to become posters -- I know Joe/Lara don't read this right now, so feel free to say whatever you will...) But I know that Joe and I had a killer time with Erin, Sherrie and Christy (spelled correctly, she told me today) and we'd love to do it again whenever. Lara is staying for the night and getting "girl time," which is good for her, and Joe and I have been chilling out and getting "guy time," which, in all honesty, we kinda needed. So it's been a good thing all around (unless Lara is driving the ladies in SC crazy).

We went and saw the Santa Cruz campus, which is gorgeous. We took a ton of pictures of the quarry, the rock face, the forrest and a ton of other places, as well as the beach. At least some of the shots should come out gorgeously. We'll see when I drop the film off at the end of the week -- probably on Friday or so. The big group had a couple hours of conversation before we went for breakfast, always a positive thing.

Unfortunately, some of us actually have work tomorrow (okay, *I* have work tomorrow...) so I won't be up as late as the ladies will, I'm sure. Tomorrow I'll go back and give Erin another fencing lesson, then bring Lara back to the apartment.

Well, I don't want to chat too long, so I'm probably gonna go crash pretty quick, but I thought I'd make some kind of post... And yes, Greg, I know, but unfortunately no one can resist the iron grip of The Sims. Maxis owns everyone and everything. We own you. We own your puppy. Or not. But a fella can dream, can't he?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home