Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Thank you, Kris Roe. Thank you, The Ataris. These lyrics were... well-recieved.

P.S. If you don't have The Ataris new album, "So Long Astoria" go buy yourself a goddamn copy. I saw it at Walmart for like $6 last week. And it's worth at least three times that.

NOW PLAYING: The Ataris - "My Reply"
Lyrics: "I wish there was something I could say / To erase each and every page that you've been through / Even though it's not my place to save you. / I appreciate but can't accept this / thank you note that's sealed with your last breath. / I won't stand aside and listen to you give up. / If you just hold on for one more second. / Just hold on to what you have. / If you'll just hold on, just hold on. / You will wake up tomorrow. / Wake up, wake up you've gotta believe. / Wake up, wake up you can't give up. / Time keeps going on without us / long after we're dead and gone..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home