Wednesday, September 25, 2002

*sigh*

I have classes before noon now. *sniffle* I have classes now that start at 9 am.

But now, I have 4 day weekends. ^^ Hee hee.

Of course the last time I had four day weekends, I ended up being an insomniac and nearly going insane, but that's a long story, that has since been remedied. Thank you sleeping pills!

And before you guys flip out on me, my doctor approved, and said they were just antihistimines. So :p

On an additional note (one that'll probably get me killed by my brother) my brother needs a date. Why? Cause I'm his little sister and I say so. Unfortunetly I know all of 6 girls, and none of them are his type really. My friends say he's cute though, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I should auction him off or something.

Don't kill me Sean, it's a joke, I swear! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home