Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Well Greg told me this joke a few days ago... then I saw it on my forum... so I decided I had to post it.

JOKE OF THE DAY
A man is out for a walk when he sees that he has new neighbors. He goes over and intoduces himself.
The man says, "Hi, I'm you neighbor I work over at the plant."
His new neighbor replies, "Hello. I'm a professor of deductive reasoning at the college."
"Really, what's deductive reasoning?"
"Well," replies the neighbor. "I see you have a dog house. So I can deduce you have a dog."
"That's right."
"And since you have a dog I can assume you have a family."
"Right again."
"And if you have a family I deduce you have a wife."
"Yes."
"So I can reason that you are heterosexual."
"Wow, yeah. Thats facinating."

On his way home he runs into another neighbor to whom he tells about the new guy.
"Whats deductive reasoning?" asks the other neighbor.
"Well," says the man. "Do you have a dog?"
"No."
"Faggot."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home