Monday, September 23, 2002

Please don't get me wrong guys! I didn't like getting about 3 or four e-mails a day asking me which Liz I am and if I am Greg's girlfriend. I get about 3 more e-mails a day asking what Greg is like... I just hate the fact that I can't be called Liz (instead of Lizzie) because Greg dated a Liz before. It sucks! I hate being called Lizzie because it isn't as pretty and its as mature sounding. I also hate that my co-worker keeps signing me up for classes and putting "Liz" on my business cards. When I am in a professional atmosphere, I want to be called Elizabeth. But I can't do anything about it now though. *shrugs*

One question: Why is Greg's web site, and Cliff's web site linked over in the corner... but Erin's and mine are not? Erin is, however, in Neko-box and posts there... but it still should have a link to her web site. Same goes with mine. Why isn't Dave's website listed either? I know he has one! C'mon! What's the deal?

BTW, I HAVE BEEN POSTING!

*ahem* Now your moment of Zen....

JOKE OF THE DAY:

Q: What do a blonde and a turtle have in common?
A: They're both screwed on their back.

You're just like a television -- even an old man can turn you on.


Three men were walking down a street and found a bottle laying on the side of the road. They picked it up and a genie popped out. The genie said, ''You will each get one wish.''
The first man wished he was 20 times smarter. The genie made him 20 times smarter. The second man wished he was 30 times smarter. The genie made him 30 times smarter. The last man wished he was 60 times smarter.

The genie turned him into a woman.



Be de Be De Be De... That's all Folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home