Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Another wonderful post from andy...

"k, so this guy walks into a bar (stop me if you've heard this one!) and he orders beer all night until he finally has to go to the bathroom. He's peeing in the urinal and this short guy next to him his the biggest cock he's ever seen! "Whoa!" he exclaims, "I'm not gay or anything but THAT is the biggest dick I have ever seen! Especially on someone of your stature!"
The short man turns to him and grin, "Aye, lad. But thats b'cause I aint no man, but I'm a leprechaun!"
"Wow really?" replies the man, "Then I caught you! You have to grant me three wishes." "Fair 'nough, lad. What do you wish for?" The man thinks for a minute and then says "I got it! I want to be rich. Like more money than anyone ever! I want to be famous. Everyone will know me and love me! ...And I want a cock as big as yours!" "Granted" says the leprechaun, "but before I kin just grant your wishes, I have teh fuck yeh." The man stares at the leprechaun in disbelief, and then down at the little man's giant dick. But before he says no out right he remembers the things he wished for and reluctantly agrees. They go into a back alley, the man pulls his pants down, and the leprachaun whips it out (you can figure out the rest). "So what's yer name, lad?" he asks the man as he's going at it. "Rrrgh! Aahh! My-name's-Dan! Oh geez!" "And how old are yeh, Danny-boy?" "Aaghh! I'm (damn!) 25! Ooohh!"
"Such a shame, Danny, yer twenty-five and still believin' in leprachauns!"


Oh behave! My gosh Andy!
*giggles*

.:Lizzie:.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home