Monday, September 09, 2002

I'm sorry Liz, I didn't realize I acted like that. I apologize profoundly for anything that I did that might have made you feel that way. I act without thinking a great deal of the time, and I tend to have cause to regret it. Like now.

I'm sorry.

I do know how you feel a little though. I kinda feel strange sometimes when I'm hanging out with you and Greg and Cliff. You guys have been hanging out for longer, so I kinda feel a bit awkward joining in the banter. I'm not as much of a gamer as you guys, and I don't know as much about drama and plays as you do, so I'm not terribly sure of myself. But I do know that I really enjoy hanging out with you, and Cliff, and even Greg sometimes. I don't think I laugh harder than when I'm with you guys. ^^ I hope we're friends. I need more girls to hang out with before my testosterone level increases to the point where I start growing chest hair... O_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home