Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Well, Greg and I have officially decided to stay in Sac. But we aren't staying at the house we are at presently, we are actually going to be moving into an apartment that allows cats. (I miss my cat soooooo much!) What does this mean? Well we told the household this evening about the decision. This could be a good and a bad thing. You see, our roommates at the moment are suffering finacially at the moment. (Who isn't really?) But they want to keep the house. (Which is VERY difficult when you are losing your job and a roommate that pays $500/month) So they aren't the happiest with us. Who could blame them? I waltz into Greg's life, move into their house, then take Greg away. I would be upset with me too. We could stay, but I don't feel at home here. ie. None of the belongings are here and I miss my cat. They aren't allowed to have pets here, so I am stuck between that darn rock and a soft place.

Our other roommate is kinda trying to scare us out of moving by telling us how expensive it is to move. Well, Greg and I aren't well off, but we do make good money for being at our age. *shrugs* We have been going through the local apartment guides and found out that one bedroom apartments are actually pretty resonable. We found some very nice ones for as low as $625/ month. Thats actually pretty darn good. So I am not terribly worried about it.

Furniture is another things though. The problem is that we don't own any. So I guess we are going to shop garage sales. My parents also own a furniture store.... so thats helpful too. I sew, so I can make curtains and stuff pretty easily. My sister bought me a "back to school" box that has a toaster, iron, and an electric can opener. Kitchen stuff isn't a problem at all. I have TONS of kitchen stuff. I have been saving up kitchen stuff for years and years. Its actually pretty amazing how many kitchen things I have.

*sighs* Oh well.... I hope that things get better. Oh! Another unusual thing...my friend, Vic, (who Greg and I were supposed to move with) has decided she doesn't want to go to Sac... so she is going to.... yup you guessed it! SEATTLE! What the fuck is so good about Seattle?! All there is there is rain and coffee! Gah! I will never understand! Joe and Lara, then Vic.. who next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home