Sunday, March 16, 2003

I tried to post this earlier on in the week, but as I did so, Blogger went down... so here it is now. BTW... its a joke.

I have to say that this blog is probably the farthest thing from reality there is. There are some people who don't talk about certain things at certain times because it might upset this certain person. Or a certain person doesn't like to post what shit is happening in this certain person's life because it might sound whiney and annoying. So instead this group of people post about nonsensical things such as Jokes Of The Day and Music, and hard drives crashing.... I hate to break it to everyone.. this isn't our lives. Its MUCH more complicated that it ever seems.

So enjoy our little escape from reality. Its the only thing we have. The answer to the question, "How do you become a poster instead of a replyer?", is.... How the fuck am I supposed to know? I suppose prove that you are worthy and go forth.

So that is all for my angst this evening. If you would like more of my fucking crap then e-mail ME or go ahead and mail that touched bachelor thing... 'cuz Cliff needs to get laid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home