Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Haha!!! I survived my trip to California NOBODY knew about except for like 4 or 5 people (hell my parents barely knew about the damn thing since it was so short notice). Basically what happened was I took a "Cliff" vacation from reality, but I actually LEFT everything that was pissing me off and annoying me here along with everything associated with "The Wired" (If you really have to ask why I call it that you may, but everyone should have "some" understanding why I call it that now). But anyways I went up to Buena Park and stayed at a friend’s house and basically mocked them continually saying "my families not rich!" Because a good chunk of the time we were there their mom was buying $300 and $100 purses, $300 19" monitors that'd make me drool, red LED fans GALORE, USB network connector, and other various stuff at Comp USA just to go over their $600 mark so they could take 6 months at paying off the charges. Of which I ended up installing for the most part everything since I pretty much do that stuff to my PC daily. Plus they bought one of the nicer serialized MOD cases b/c their Sony Viao case ran out of slots (at my high recommendation which I did most the work again). But otherwise it was a good stress free trip (oh, btw the friend payed for my gas "my families not rich") =P

But all of that aside it was a pretty stress-relieving trip in more ways that one and it was well needed. But as my closing bit before I sink further into the insanity of delirium from lack of sleep I certainly wish allot of work I did before the trip and a little I did during the trip would have paid off...instead as usual someone else is getting the fruits of my labor (what else is new I guess? *sigh*).

AND ONE MORE THING!!! What’s with this crazy talk about being drafted Cliff? Of all people to know it's not gona happen. You of all people should know the draft an't gona happen...were probably more likely to see Bio-Warfare weapons unleashed on the US before the draft could POSSIBLY be instated at which point I dun think they'd want you in the draft, but maybe that’s just me (plus the government seems petrified as usual to committing troops to anything ferociously fearful of troops actually getting hurt which is just lame since foot troops are needed period). And I miaswell chime in my thoughts on the "occupation" (Iraq will be an occupation...now Vietnam was a WAR even though it was declared an "occupation"). We need this eventually, but now just seems like bad timing to me since big oil has us literally by the balls. Hookist me up with a Hydrogen car any day so I can stop pumping $$$ into some fat basturds pockets who wants more (I've been saying the Hydrogen bit since Gas was $1 a gallon so this is nothing new) and even have a Hydrogen producing system in my house for an extra 6K and pay the power company which I'm sure costs much less to pay, but that’s just my worthless 2 cents.

"The Green One" out...*stumble, stumble, THUD!!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home