Thursday, February 06, 2003

Quietform: See, here's the kind of thing I wonder about... say I did get into a car crash and go comatose for a while... not inconcievable, since it happened to ****. If I were comatose, who'd come visit? Who would stay with me while I was unconscious. Anyone?

Navidad 18: well, I'm unemployed in two weeks, so if it works out that way....

Quietform: Heh. It's not like I'm trying to go out and cause this to happen, so don't feel obligated to ram my car or anything.

Navidad 18: well, I like my car, and I despise when people decide to dent it, so I doubt that any planned collision is in your future

Navidad 18: I hear tell that's why they call them accidents

Quietform: So people tell me....

So please, email TheTouchedBachelor@hotmail.com because there is a sandwich in your future. Maybe not, today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home