Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Someone had to say something... Just a little post to keep the light going. I'm glad to see all the discussion in the religious thread. Makes me think I wrote something interesting. Anyhow, nothing much to say. Only a wave and a driveby... this song has been playing a lot lately. I enjoy it. Thankfully, their new album's out next month.

NOW PLAYING: Third Eye Blind - "Motorcycle Driveby"
Lyrics: "You're so serene. / Careening through the universe, / Your axis on a tilt, guiltless and free, / I hope you take a piece of me with you, / And there's things I'd like to do that you don't believe in, / I would like to build something, but you'll never see it happen, / And there's this burning, / Like there's always been, / And I've never been so alone... / And I've never been so alive... "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home