Wednesday, February 05, 2003

So ontop of everything else in life... the past few days have been just utter shit.

I am not going to go into the first of my problems. Lets just say that Greg and I had our first serious fight. We have had disagreements from time to time... btu never yelling and throwing things. The good part of this was that we got past it. I think we just needed the release.

Next, I found out LAST NIGHT on my way to class that my childhood dog had been put down on SATURDAY. In case you don't know... yesterday was TUESDAY. Why my family decided to wait 3 days to tell me something I think I deserved to know right away.. I will never know. I just know that I am broken up about it.

Then, I went to the doctor this morning to find out why the hell I have spider veins at age 21. I have been to 2 doctors previous this one. I went to this one hoping to get rid of them ( I am in agony almost constantly.) but he has now pushed me off onto another doctor.

I think it might be better to go into a comatose state and stay that way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home