Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Oh, here's some amusement:

So, I'm going to take over the world. Someday, when I'm not all sickly and stuff.

I'm a nice dictator, not too much enslavement.

My housemate Sherrie is claiming Italy and the Medditeranean, and the other housemate Megan is claiming Japan ("I'll have all the cute toys!"). Cliff's asking for Australia, and the surrouding islands, and to be the Corporal in Charge of Repression, which is fair, I suppose.

My brother get's Canada. Good snowboarding. ^^

I get Ireland. Why? I'm the dictator, I say so. ^^

Greg gets Zimbabwe. Why? Ask him.

The Psuedo Housemate Christy gets Portugal and Spain. "Cause Sherrie took Italy, dammit!"

I haven't discussed it with Liz, or Dave yet, so you two need to get back to me on that. ^^

But I still need generals and more people to rule over parts for me. Post suggestions/wishes in the comments area. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home