Monday, September 30, 2002

Well some very good news just came Greg's and mine way. We got the apartment we applied for! We didn't think we were going to get it, but after about 2 weeks of waiting, we finally got an answer and it was yes! So moving day is November 1st. The only problem now is finding the money to do the double deposit we have to do and the $400 deposit for the cat and the first months rent... plus utilities and such..... *bangs head against the wall*

I would like to apologize for the crapiness of my web page's server. It is most crappy. We went down for about 48 hour a few days ago, and they erased the site. So I uploaded it again, but then its down again today. What crap is that? I am frightened that I paid for a year of pure crap. They said that they have a 99.7% up time. I didn't know that .3% was so much. Did you? If things don't pick up soon, then I am going to try to get my money back and move somewhere else. So don't go through powweb.com... ok?

I am just really excited about having a place of my own. Where I can decorate, and have room for things, and have my kitty and my Greg all to myself. Its in a really quiet neighborhood too, so I am glad for that. There WILL be a party once we get the house settled. *dances in circles*

Martin Blank and Pitchspork Queen (from Real Life Forums) are up in Sac visiting us for a few days. They are really nice people. I am glad that we finally got to meet.

Ok the moment I know you have all been waiting a few days for:

JOKE OF THE DAY:

A guy just died and he's at the pearly gates, waiting to be admitted, while St. Peter is leafin' through this Big Book to see if the guy is worthy. St. Peter goes through the Book several times and furrows his brow
"You know, I can't see that you ever did anything really bad in your life, but you never did anything really good either. If you can point to even one REALLY GOOD DEED -- you're in." The guy thinks for a moment.
"Yeah, there was this one time when I was driving down the highway and saw a giant group of Biker Gang Rapists assaulting this poor girl. I slowed down my car to see what was going on and sure enough, there they were, about 50 of 'em ripping the clothes off this terrified young woman. Infuriated, I got out of my car, grabbed a tire iron out of my trunk, and walked up to the leader of the gang, a huge guy with a studded leather jacket and a chain running from his nose to his ear. As I walked up to the leader, the Biker Gang Rapists formed a circle around me. So, I ripped the leader's chain off his face and smashed him over the head with the tire iron. Layed him out. Then I turned and yelled at the rest of them, 'Leave this poor innocent girl alone! You're all a bunch of sick, deranged animals! Go home before I teach you all a lesson in pain!'" St. Peter, impressed, says, "Really? When did this happen?"
"Oh, about two minutes ago."


And a second one because I haven't posted in awhile....

There was once an old pheasant who was chatting with a bull. The pheasant said, ''I would love to get on top of that yonder tree, but I haven't got the energy''.
''Well,'' said the bull, ''why don't you eat some of my dung? It's packed with nutrients.''

So the pheasant ate some dung and found that it gave him enough energy to get to the first branch. The next day, he ate some more and it gave him the energy to get to the next branch. This cycle continued for a week. Finally, the pheasant was at the top of the tree, whereupon he was spotted by the farmer who ran into the barn, came out with a shotgun, and shot the pheasant right out of the tree.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Bullshit might take you to the top but it won't keep you there.


And yet another! I am crazy!!!!!!! hehe

There was a dentist, an electrician, a salesperson, and a carpenter that met everyday for breakfast at a low income diner. They were all married except the salesman. When he was married, he went on his honeymoon with his wife. The other three still met for breakfast when he was gone. An idea came up to play some practical jokes on the new married person.
"I'll make his bed slant so his bed will collapse when he is making love," said the carpenter.
"I'll hot wire his mattress so that he'll feel immence heat while making love.'
"Those are good ideas," said the dentist. "But I am not going to tell you what I'm going to do.'
The next day the salesman comes into the diner. He says "I congratulate you guys for making my bed collapse, and I thank you for making my bed really hot, but I'm going to kill the bastard who put novocaine in the vaseline."



Ok ok.. thats all for today!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home