Tuesday, October 01, 2002

*hears cricket noises*

What the hell happened to this place?

*hears more cricket noises*

er... uh... *notices she is on stage all alone* uh hi all...*sweat drop* I am sure you all are wanting some kind of entertainment... *gulps* so I am going to do flips. Er... ok here goes... what? You don't want to see me do flips? You want me to what?! Take off my clothes?! How could you ever suggest...hmmmm. I suppose I could.... its not like anyone is reading this thing....hmmmm *flashes the audience* Whew! What? You want me to put my shirt back on? Well fine then! See if I ever strip for you again!

**Please note: Due to the lack of enthusiasm from the audience when the author took off her shirt.. there will be no joke of the day. Nope.. none... not at all...**

JOKE OF THE (**hey! I said no joke!!!!!!!!**) DAY:
(** BUT!!!!!!!)

What do you call the moisture between two people having sex in Alabama?
Relative humidity


(** Well atleast it wasn't a good joke**)

.:Liz:.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home