Saturday, September 07, 2002

Well, it's the morning after the party. Greg and Liz are still asleep in my bed (I always sleep on the couch when they're here -- call it a courtesy thing) and I've been up for a couple hours now. Erin actually called around one to see what we were up to and how we were all holding up. She's coming to hang out again tonight after she has dinner, which is good. There's no such thing as too much time with your friends, especially with the busy, hectic, fucked up lives we all lead.

The apartment is still kinda a mess. I think I'm going to start in on some cleaning after I hop through a shower. I think I'll try and sneek into my room so I can get a change of clothes. I saw Liz up and around for a little bit, but she's gone back to bed since. Hopefully they won't notice me sneaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home