Saturday, September 07, 2002

Sleepy.... Sick... Its sucks.

So I have been looking forward to this party for weeks. I have gotten sick (from Greg) and I am now on drugs that say that I should not take alcohol with it. (I tried a little... but it made my throat sore and I decided it was no longer a good idea.) So as everyone else has the ability to drink, I can not.

I don't want to take my medication because it makes me pass out. So sleepy.

I am with Erin. I have no clue how to play magic. (Its been roughly 5 years myself, and I don't remember the rules or the ways of going about and playing.)

Erin just got back from China and she gave Greg and myself some beautiful chop sticks with little turtle holders. (Its gorgeous) But about 10 minutes later Greg knocked it down from the counter and they both broke. (Its a travesty.) But we are going to try to glue them and make it all better.

Well just to let everyone know... the thing between the roommates and myself have been cleaned up, and things are going better. Except for this dreadful sickness... Bleh

.:Liz:.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home