Friday, September 06, 2002

Gregtron feels like poo. Monkey poo.

Just spent 3 hours at a MedClinic waiting for the doctor to give liz a checkup so we could get her some medicine. We've both been feeling like crap the past week, (her more than me) so when she started going downhill today, we decided it would be best to see the doctor.

We arrived at 7:00. At 8:30, she was called into the office. Yay! No...wait. All they did was take her blood pressure, ask her a few questions, and sent her back out into the waiting room, to wait some more. At 9:45, she was called in, and the doctor actually SAW her. Checked her ears, listened to her breathing, checked her throat, and told her what she needed. A whole 5 minutes worth of checking after almost a three hour wait. Unbelievable. The funny thing was, though...the whole time the doctor was checking out Liz, i'm sitting in the chair there stifling a hacking cough, trying not to look sick. It would have been funny for me to be coughing up a lung while she got the checkup.

Wonderful timing on getting sick. Last monday, I thought I was having allergies, and I'd be feeling fine by the next morning. Yet, I managed to share my affliction with my girlfriend, and it manages to last all week long. Oh, glorious. Either way, we're still well enough to party hardy tomorrow. Probably won't be drinking, though... :( (I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that when you're dehydrated and have a sore throat, it's not a good idea to drink a liquid that is by nature dehydrating.)

Ah well. La vie Bohem. I dunno what that means, but it sounds good. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home