Saturday, September 07, 2002

I'm not sloshed... I'm mildly amused... buzzed... whatever, it's the same f***ing thing anyway.

Edited for the children in the audience... if there are any... if there aren't, whatever... I just don't feel like typing fuck.

Wait... I just typed it, didn't I? Fuck.

I did it again... Jeez... what have I been smoking... or drinking... drinking... Yeah... I've been drinking haven't I. That would explain things.

I get the feeling I'm going to regret posting this in the morning. Or laugh my ass off... either way, that's cool.

Hey, at least I can still type coherently. That beats Greg. Ha ha!

Doh, it's my turn on Magic again. Fuck, I haven't played this game in 5 years, I don't remember the bloody rules... oh well, I'll fake it. I can do that. It's an acting thing, right? Right.

By the way... I babble when I'm drunk. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home