Monday, September 23, 2002

A few things from the edge of sanity:

-- Watched Hudsucker Proxy again tonight. Had forgotten what a funny little gem it is.

-- Took some portraits of Erin today, trying to get a good headshot of her. We'll see how they turned out. I may be a little rusty, but I think I've got some shots. We'll see. I'm gonna get'em developed tomorrow and then look at the negatives and see how they turned out. It felt good to be taking pictures again, behind a camera, where I was capturing little moments in time...

-- I can't stand the heat here in Pleasanton. I'll be glad when it cools down. And when we get close to summer again next year, I think we may all have to move back west of the mountains.

-- Joe and Lara have settled into the apartment just fine. We spent Saturday and got the spare bedroom cleaned out and condensed a lot of my crap. It's amazing how much shit I pitched out. I think it's easier to take stock of your possessions when there are other people around to watch and help. So I threw out like 6-8 boxes of stuff I never really wanted to see again. And before I knew it, the bedroom was clean. So how do you like that?

-- Tomorrow is, in fact, Monday, which means back to work. Maybe I'll make another long post from work. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home