Wednesday, September 18, 2002

So Greg took me to my first drive-in movie theatre last night. It was definitly a unique expirience. There were helicopters and cats and headlights and all sorts of fun things. The best part of it was that it was $8 for the two of us. How cheap is that?

I haven't been posting a whole lot lately because I am busy revamping my websites so that they can be moved to the new server...*drum roll* DYNAMITEMAMBO.NET. But you can't go there yet because the name isn't registered. So its been pretty busy. The layouts are coming along and I am getting really excited about putting new things up from day to day. (Not that anyone attends my web site.) But its going to be fun. =0)

Well here is my joke:

JOKE OF THE DAY:

A groom passes down the aisle of the church to take his place by the altar and the best man notices that the groom has the biggest, brightest smile on his face.
The best man says, ''Hey man, I know you are happy to be getting married, but what's up - you look so excited.''

The groom replies, ''I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me.''

The bride comes walking down the aisle and she, too, has the biggest, brightest smile on her face.

The maid of honor notices this and says, ''Hey, girlfriend, I know you are happy to be getting married, but what's up, you look so excited.''

The bride replies ''I have just given the last blow job of my entire life.''


haha... how true! *walks away laughing to herself*

.:Liz:.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home