Thursday, September 12, 2002

I realize that its not good to name names when you are talking about people... and its not right to talk about people period. It just really hurts my feelings to know that Debbie and I were getting really close. So close that we felt completely comforatable going out together. Just the two of us would get dinner or what not. But after everything came crashing down... she hasn't said more than 3-5 words at a time and she no longer likes to be around me. I hate that. Its like I lost a good friend, and I have no control over it at all. All I did was try and make myself happy...

So I guess I just got angry and decided it just didn't matter anymore. (That and I am still getting used to people reading this crap that I type each day.) So I apologize.

.:Lizzie:.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home