Thursday, August 21, 2003

w00t! One year old! So I guess that means I should post something, like, poignant or something. 'Cept I can't, because I've had a glass of cabernet sauvignon, and two glasses of mead, compliments Electronic Arts.

We just got back from the dinner over at the UX:O event, and while they didn't really show us much, from what I've seen, I'm highly impressed. Take the stylistic look of WoW, combine the actual GOOD graphics of FFXI, and the depth of UO, and that's what I've gathered. Apparently this is kind of a combination mmorpg/actual game in the Ultima series. There's supposedly a pretty cool single player game, though I don't really know anything about it. The two characters I saw looked pretty sweet, though. We'll see, tomorrow.

But wow...one year. Jeebus. I can't wait to see the new site design. Take care, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home