Thursday, August 21, 2003

I didn't want to talk about it early, but right now, it looks like I have to...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY US!

That's right, The Touched is officially one year old today. All of the craziness, wackiness and zany antics you've come to expect from us have been going on for a full year as of today. I started the site a year ago with Greg, Liz, Erin and Dave, and since then we've added Christy, Sherrie and Keith. And the site's only going to continue to grow, I hope.

With that in mind, we're also going to be going through a redesign. I was hoping to have the new site launched today, but it's just not possible for right now. Dave is busy putting together a new look based on my input and we're going to pass it over to Keith who's going to work his mojo on it, and hopefully it'll result in a badass new look from us. Not sure how long before we'll have that up, but we are working on it.

Anyhow, that's enough about the site, let's talk about me, because no one ever does.

So I'm in something of a quandry about a bunch of things right now, and my head feels like it wants to explode. There's several choices I need to make and each choice has a billion and one reprecussions behind it. How do I get myself into things like this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home