Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Okay, so now I type more. ^^

First things first, I'm trying to get used to the fact that the 'y' on the keyboard is where the 'z' usually is, and vice versa, so if you see a 'z' where a 'y' should be, there zou go.

Second, I've spent the entire day, mostly relaxing and getting used the the time change, and it has been nothing short of spectacular. It's been a bit warm, but not bad, and it's absolutely beautiful here, so I have no problems with the heat. We're having barbeque tonight, with traditional Swiss foods, and between that, and the regular amounts of walking and excerise, I should hopefully stay somewhere around the same size pants. ^^

The flights were awful, as usual. I don't mean awful, as in a terrible, bouncy flight. I mean terrible in that it was 10 hours, in the same small chair in the same uncomfortable position, with the same bad food. I mean, 6 hours, I can deal, but 10 is pushing it. My butt was numb after about 4 hours in that bloody chair, and the rest of the trip just sucked. Münich was nice, the small amount of it I saw from the terminal, and my arrival in Zurich was equally nice. The rest of the trip is going to be wonderful.

I think that's about it for now. Talk to you again soon. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home