Monday, February 17, 2003

Woo hoo! I'm up finally. Went to sleep after I posted last. For some reason I thought I would wake up in the afternoon, but it came down to my mother walking in and offering me dinner. This was 6:15. PM. So I think I'm operating on some sort of time in Europe or Asia right now. And I think I put more miles on my car this weekend than Cliff, so nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah. And I had to work in between it all. But hey, you have to make the time if the people are important enough, otherwise you may lose them. Because if they're still asking you to come see them, they still find you important. If you keep refusing, they may stop asking.

So a few miles on the car doesn't faze me. Besides, I can go get an oil change until midnight if I really want to. Gotta love those people at Toyota.

And I want to know how it's possible for you to have started typing the post at 7:30 AM Cliff, when you left my house in Sac at 7:15 AM. I wasn't aware that it only took 15 minutes t get to Walnut Creek from here. I must be taking the wrong freeway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home