Sunday, February 16, 2003

Liz kicked me out about an hour ago. I've been up for twenty four hours straight by this point. I don't think that napping is an option in the near future. Although I still have the ability to write in complete coherent sentences.

On that note, ladies email TheTouchedBachelor@hotmail.com because I know firsthand that Cliff has been having sleepless nights. And everyone deserves a teddy bear to cuddle with on those cold winter nights. Cliff probably has the ability to make some lucky girl a nice life sized teddy bear. Not that I'm saying he has any qualities of a life sized teddy bear or anything. Hey Cliff, when you read this, strike through the last two sentences. I think I've typed myself into a hole here. Or there. Damn hole keeps moving. Shut up, I warned you all that I haven't had any sleep. Go worry about your own lives, and leave me alone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home