Friday, February 14, 2003

Holy Crap, we actually got some emails. (Insert supportive non-demeaning, Cliff ego-boosting comment here) That and it's 4 AM, so I find this incredibly funny (who knows, it might be):

[01] Full Name: ****** ******* Hicks (well, hopefully, after this)
[02] Sex: Female
[03] Birthday: December 13, 1981
[04] Age: 21
[05] Sign: saggittarius
[06] Height: 5'5"
[08] Hair Color: Red
[09] Eye Color: Green
[10] Ethnic Background: Irish, I suppose.
[11] Birthplace: Poughkeepsie, NY
[12] Hometown: Coral Gables, FL
[13] Father's Name: John
[14] Mother's Name: Eileen
[15] Sibling(s): 7
[16] Best Friend: Cliff (soon, I hope)
[17] Are You With Anyone?: I will be with Cliff. I know this.
[18] Are You In Love?: with Cliff
[19] Are You In A Relationship?: Cliff loves me, he just hasn't realized this yet
[20] Are You A Virgin?: I'm saving myself for Cliff
[21] Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?: Yes. It's what happened when I saw Cliff's picture
[22] Do You Believe In True Love?: Yes. His name is Cliff Hicks.
[23] Do You Enjoy French-kissing?: I will .... with Cliff
[24] Do You Keep a Picture of Your Beloved Somewhere?: Cliff.... yes, I hae a shrine to him in my bedroom...
[25] Any Fetishes?: does masturbating by rubbing Cliff's picture against myself count?
[26] Describe Yourself: Hot for Cliff
[27] How Do You Think Others Would Describe You: hmmm... I don't know. Cliff-loving?
[28] Your Best Feature: My face.
[29] Your Worst Feature: my arms. My lack of Cliff at the moment
[30] Have You Ever smoked: No
[31] Have You Ever drank?: Yes. Once I got drunk and I tried calling Cliff's house over and over and he was all silly and playful, told me not to call again or he'd call the cops
[32] Have You Ever Done Drugs: Does Prozak count?
[33] Do you like to travel?: To see Cliff? I'll go around the world and back
[34] Have you ever visited another country?: NO
[35] Do you own any pets?: two cats, one named CLiff and the other Hicks
[36] Do you have a cell phone/pager?: cell phone
[37] Do you like amusement parks?: sure
[38] Have you ever been to a concert?: yes
[39] Do you have any piercing: No
[40] Do you have any tattoos?: No
[41] Are you a vegetarian: does Cliff want me to be?
[42] Do you play a musical instrument?: the tuba
[43] Have you meet/do you know anyone famous?: No, but I want to meet Cliff. You know, like in person?
[44] Do you believe in fate? Yes. I am meant to be with Cliff
[45] What is the background on your computer screen of?: Cliff's picture


LAST PERSON...
You Touched: myself, thinking of Cliff
You Talked to: I called Cliff's house and again he was being silly and hung up on me, calling me a crazy bitch ... he's so cute
You Hugged: my pillow, whispering Cliff's name
You Instant messaged: Cliff.... he hasn't replied
You Yelled At: my computer, when it accidentally blocked me from IMing Cliff
You Had A Crush On: It's only been you, my darling Cliff
Who Broke Your Heart: Puppy


ARE YOU...
Understanding: yes
Open-minded: sure
Arrogant: no
Insecure: no
Interesting: yes
Hungry: for Cliff's cock
Friendly: yes
Smart: yes
Moody: never
Childish: no
Independent: no I depend only on Cliff
Hard working: yes
Organized: sure
Healthy: both mentally and physically.
Emotionally Stable: of course ....
Shy: no
Difficult: no
Attractive: yes
Bored Easily: not of my Cliffy darling!
Messy: no, I'd make the best wife for Cliff
Thirsty: for CLIFF
Responsible: yes.
Obsessed: CLIFFCLIFFCLIFF
Angry: no
Sad: maybe
Happy: only when I think of Him, my God, my CLiff.
Trusting: yes
Talkative: not really
Legal: yes
Original: yes
Ignored: no, why do you think Cliff would ignore me? well you're WRONG, he LOVES me!
Reliable: uh huh
Content: hmm...
Optimistic: sure
Deep thinker: yeah
Self-disciplined: yes
Sleepy: no
Lonely: for Cliff.


WHO DO YOU WANT TO...
Slap: any bitch who thinks she can get between me an dmy man Cliff
Get Really Wasted With: Cliff
Tickle: Cliff
Be Like: Cliff


Name has been starred out to protect the insane...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home