Tuesday, November 26, 2002


nireechan: *stares at the fish*
Navidad 18: is it dead yet?
nireechan: it thrashes occasionally.
nireechan: To spite me, I think.
Navidad 18: ah
nireechan: I think it's cursing god.
nireechan: Or death.
Navidad 18: why?
nireechan: I think if it could give death the middle finger, it would.
Navidad 18: lol
nireechan: It should have died a loooong time a go...
nireechan: I'd do euthenasia, but I don't have the heart to...
Navidad 18: throw it down the toilet
nireechan: flushing it down the toliet to die in the sewers somewhere, and not in my lukewarm room, seems cruel.
Navidad 18: it could make it to the ocean
Navidad 18: and then you could blame it on the salt
nireechan: Still, it's cold out there, and it's a warm water fish.
Navidad 18: ah
Navidad 18: you just want to see how long you can abuse that poor thing
nireechan: I don't do anything to it...
nireechan: I should clean the tank sometime though...
Navidad 18: whatever
Navidad 18: the two of you have a mutually mocking relationship
nireechan: I mock him because he's alive, and he mocks me by living.
nireechan: How philisophical.
Navidad 18: give that riddle to someone you don't want to see for awhile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home