Saturday, November 16, 2002

Haha! I'm alive!!! So you can stop partying and hoping to dance on my grave =P

But besides that, much goodness going on here. Quit Clientlogic at flipping last! Looking for J-O-B. And finally getting A+ certified in the next two weeks with any luck since for some odd reason employers are using a test that asks whither you know the difference between a ATA interface port and a Floppy port *shrug*. So go figure the test is going to cost a pretty penny ($200 to be exact or close to $300 if you don't investigate the price). This week though I've actually enjoyed being in Vegas for the first time in a very long time. Nintendo is doing their Cube Club here this week and next week and I've been going down since Thursday and it's pretty fun. Makes me wish there was a place like the Cube Club here all the time. Flipping great place to meet people into games and of like-mindedness a bit easier here. Albeit threes always the little kiddies that are there just to annoy me, but after a couple minutes they get their carcass handed back to them at some Godzilla so I guess it works out. Other than that the X-Box Live got going this Friday and I'll be damned if it an't cool. I still would much rather use a keyboard for messages, but that’s just me. Something about 8 people screaming in my ear their smack talk in whatever lame voice filter they have enabled just don't work well with me. Plus the whole buddy system for the Live seems to be a bit of a pain. Games are quicker than any I've played in ages so it's practically useless to get to know any of the people your playing with unless you know them to begin with. Other than those gripes the console games online seem to be working well with me. Just wish they would put a latency meter in all of the games so that I could have a rough guess as to whither or not the round is going to be enjoyable/people are going to drop. Anyways...that’s my little bit of confusion slapped down onto the site. Did it confuse you? Did it bring happiness to your life? Did it reveal to you the meaning of life? If none of the above? Who cares!!! I'm going back to Mechassault to hand some more people their arses with the Ragnarok Mech!!!

Gametag: Kermit007

Oh...and as a sidenote...I saw Jackass...Best $8.75 cents I've paid in a long time in the theaters. I know if you have a braincell your not supposed to like it, but damn...if your looking for an hour and a half of mindless fun this is your movie. Go see it...at the verry least hit up the $4 or $6 matine showing. Best seen with large crowds of people ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home