Monday, September 16, 2002

So I haven't ranted in awhile... how lame of me.

So... lessee... whats up...

We did go to faire on Saturday, and had a really good time. I know Cliff said there wasn't much shade, but there was actually more shade than there had been at the previous Faire site, so I was quiet happy. My burns have already faded, and I probably won't peel. I have the evilest of luck with burns. ^^ I've been going to this particular faire for the last 6 years or so, and so I though this was a really good faire. But hearing Greg and Lizzie complain about the lack of good stuff to buy, and how a couple of faires they go to are better, I might have to revise my opinion on this faire. I'm going to try and go with them to one of the other faires in October, so I can judge for myself. ^^

Yesterday was pretty uneventful. I got stuff moved into my house in Santa Cruz (I live in SC during the school year), came back, did some shopping with my mother, and basically relaxed. Today, I bring the last of my stuff and myself to live in SC for my final year of college. Though I will be back. It's only 45 minutes between Santa Cruz and San Jose, so I visit home, and my friends, a lot. ^^

Not much else to say... I'm pretty braindead right now. So I'm going to go do laundry. Whee.

*poofs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home