Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Okay, so last night, I had a freaky dream. But I have to give some info first, so bear with me.

My godparents here in China get a lot of tv stations. They have 2 different cable systems, one for Taiwan, and one for Hong Kong. Out of all of these channels, there's only one that's in english: The National Geographic channel.

So guess what I watch most of the time. Right.

Lately they've been playing a lot of "we're moving the animals across this ocean, here's how we've made the new cages/play areas for them" specials.

So last night, I dream that I've come home (there's been a trend in these lately), and that the upstairs of my house is being converted into a new display pen for the gorillas. And all I think is, "Jeez... this is going to make it hard to get to the computer. Oh, well."

Yeah. I've been watching too much National Geographic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home