Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Lizzie and I should do it at the same time. That way we can scare the hell out of everybody within 5 city blocks.

I just realized... together, Lizzie and I have the power to Take Over the World with our Evil Anime Girl Laughs. What do you say Lizzie? It's worth a shot anyway. We can discuss it further when I get home. ^^

And Greg, that's not just my line, anyone can use it. Though I hearby declare Stitch from disney's (no, it doesn't get a capitol D) Lilo and Stitch the official mascot of that logo. Damn, that blue furball is cool.

See, this is annoying. I just came online to say hi to a few people, check my e-mail, and then I was going to study a bit. But now what am I doing? Posting to the blog. Cliff just told me "It's an addiction. All you can do is feed it daily and try to control it."

Like Dippin' Dots. ^^

Right. I'm going to post something about me now. I don't know why, but I feel I should at least be meaningful once in awhile. Not that any of you care, but what the hell. ^^ I had this dream last night that I flew home. That was annoying, 'cause I don't fly home till Saturday. But I dreamed I'd left in such a hurry that I left a lot of stuff here in China. And I didn't realize it till I grabbed my bags at the SF airport. Wierd.

No, there was no point to that. Just thought I'd share.

Now back to your regularly shceduled mayhem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home