Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Hell yes Dippin Dots should be illegal!!! I had to stop visiting a theater here b/c of thier Dippin Dots Machine that kicks ass in how it vends the delicious ice cream dots at $4 per 8 ounces.But otherwise on goes the never-ending quest for a Thermostat housing for my Lanos. It appears no one on the East or West Coast seems to have any thermostat housing for my car. But if you goto some backwater town some guy is more than happy to sell ya a used one for $100. Plus to boot I have to look forward to more Earthlink troubleshooting for people too cheap to pay me a real amount of money to fix their computer so they will call into Earthlink "telling" me to just "fix it" like I can wave some wand so they can stop sending the Klez virus to everyone in their address book because they didn't install a virus program, but have had a disk for months they thought was protecting their PC they NEVER put in. If they actually install it after the fact they want to know why the files infected can't be repaired and they need to have the PC re-setup...Yes...yes they must be punished for being so cheap and stupid...So what have we learned today?

A) This is why I don't trust people from backwater country.

B) Not buying the next vehicle unless it includes the letters J-E-E-P and the word Wrangler attached to it.

C) I reaaaalllllllyyyyyyyy can't stand people with heavy southern accents after 8 hours of it.

D) You can find out just how bad the mass population is at learning English when it's the only language they speak.

E) Why the hell do we allow people to call in on Cell Phones? We both know I'm only going to hear half the words you say and not care about any of the words I do hear.

F) Yes...yes they must be punished.

*we join a call in progress*

But my computers more than fast enough for me so there should be no problem...

But sir, you need to upgrade your system to continue Earthlink use...

But why can't you just fix my out of memory problem?

Because we can not fix Windows 3.1 problems of out of memory with our software.

But it worked yesterday...

It may have worked yesterday sir, but it won’t work now and there is nothing I can do to fix it.

*Silence for 2 minutes*

I'll call back for someone else that can help me...

*Click*

Thank god for case notes so we can have consistency about what we tell these people. Oh, and as a topper this guy was at his work calling in about this problem. Even if it could be fixed there couldn't be a thing done...

Yeash!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home