Friday, August 10, 2007

Well, I'm still having vividly memorable dreams, but at least I'm starting to feel a bit better, which I suppose is good. I'm not anywhere near as drained as I was earlier in the week. I'm thinking the extra rest has done me good. Still, had Michael Shelling being played by Ving Rhames in a dream of mine last night, so I can't be entirely well. (Hysterically enough, Greg Dean was played by Eddie Izzard, Erin was played by Devon Aoki, Christy was played by Angela Bassett, Ian Johnson was played by Christopher Eccleston, Sean was played by Sung Kang and I was woefully miscast as Kevin Bacon.)

The new William Gibson novel showed up here yesterday for me. I'm going to hopefully start it soon, but I'm trying to bide my time a little bit, as I'm sure I'll devour it in no time flat. That typically happens with books I'm anticipating for a bit.

Anyhow, no reason substance to this update -- merely a checking in and a reminder that I'm still alive, I'm still having weird dreams and you may, in fact, be in them. Please tip your waiter, but set him upright after that.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home