Wednesday, May 23, 2007

LOST is completely insane. I'm convinced either writers are writing scenes almost independently of each other, or that they have an intricately woven plot that is highlighted each week with 1) "Cool things", 2) "Mysteries we'll never solve", 3) "Characters acting completely out of character", 4) "Things that will make people hate us", 5) "Things we want to get away with."

Certainly not the season finale I was hoping for. I feel somewhat let down. Also, I wasn't entirely pleased with the season finale of "Heroes" either, and the "24" season finale was good, but entirely too telegraphed. "House" better end well, otherwise it's pretty much an endgame fail across television. Oh, except "How I Met Your Mother," which had a fantastic ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home