Thursday, November 03, 2005

So the UC Berkeley BEARcade is shutting down by the end of November. Another gamer's arcade gone. What will we do?

If you see the ASUC president (they shut us down to replace us with a gelateria), please kick him in the nuts repeatedly for me.

What really bothers me is that there are two ice cream places less than a block off of campus, maybe a couple hundred yards from the arcade. There is a gelateria a block off of campus, about ten minutes' walk from the arcade.

We are the only arcade in Berkeley. The closest arcade is probably in San Francisco, though there's Sunnyvale Golfland and Milpitas Golfland an hour's drive or so away as well. (I don't count Dave and Buster's because you have to be 21 and that's stupid. =P)

I hate people. I really, really, really hate people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home