Thursday, November 03, 2005

So as some of you may have realized, I've been unemployed for a little while now. While this contributes nicely to my World of Warcraft habit, it's bad for the pocketbook.

But I seemed to have allieviated that fact as of today, getting an offer (during the interview, no less!) to work, temp to perm, for a company called AdBrite. I haven't given my final decision yet, but it will probably be a yes, as I find them to be a spiffy company, with equally neat people.

They're good people, and if you use Google, but hate the randomness of the ads that pop up, I highly recommend AdBrite (and not because I'm potentially working for them), just because you can pick and choose what ads show up on your site.

Anyway, so that be the happy news. I'll make my final decision tomorrow, but barring an amazing offer to do Cliff's job at C-Net, I'm probably going to take it.

And since I'd be working 2 blocks from Cliff, I can still harass him on a regular basis anyway. So, win/win. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home