Thursday, January 27, 2005

Gentlemen, I propose to you a question:
"Matrix 3: Revolutions" or "Dr. Strangelove 2: The Mineshaft Race"?

You see, after recently watching Revolutions my attention was called back to the rumor that I heard, of how the Wachowski brothers stole the scripts for the Matrix movies. I drew onto other conclusions from there; a scorched Earth from a supposed last ditch effort doomsday weapon, Scion existing in a giant mineshaft towards the center of the Earth, over the top megalomaniacal characters everywhere?

I propose that the machines were in fact NOT driven by artificial intelligence, but programmed by the Russians to seek out and destroy the American mineshaft. Did you not find it odd that out of all the multicultural ethnicity of Scion there were no Russian accents to be found?


The true victim of the Wachowski theft was Stanley Kubrick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home