Monday, August 02, 2004

Hmm.. life update time.

So, San Diego was fantabulous, I had a wonderful time geeking out. I got to meet Michael Shanks and Christopher Judge from Stargate SG-1, and they were ridiculously cheerful, so that was pretty cool. Firefly r0x0rs, and stoned voice actors are highly entertaining. Oh, and if you ever have the opportunity to see Shaun of the Dead, go. And then tell me about it, because I want to see it sooooo bad…

Got lots of autographs, some spiffy pics (Thanks Dave Kellet!) and met tons of cool people. Overall, I loved SDCC, and I pray I can go again next year.

The news of last week: I’ve screwed up my ankle royally. It’s not broken (I’m pretty sure), but it definitely got twisted, and is currently several lovely shades of purple. Oddly, it hurts more today than it did last week… It’s still swollen, and very stiff, but it’s healing, which is a good thing. I just won’t be running, or walking quickly, for a few weeks, which means I need to find a different method of exercising so I can keep healthy and not get all pudgy again. But I’m not using a cane to get around anymore, which is good. ^_^

My cat has developed an open sore in a very sensitive place, which has me a little worried. But I’m taking her to the vet tomorrow, so we’ll see on that.

Hmm… I think that’s about it. I’m still employed, still alive, and still awake, so those are all good things. I’ll just go from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home