Monday, July 12, 2004

So I've decided to get off my ass and actually stop complaining about my lack of gym and went and joined the University one. It was cheaper than the national downtown chain and has a fantastic panorama of the Monterey Bay from the cardio machines. It occurred to me that I like going to a gym. I actually like working up a sweat. I also like the idea of doing something positive for me while I have the time to do so. I have a few weeks off as my summer furlough (it's hard to do student activities when the students are on vacation, and every single one of my other options fell through this summer, if you care to know, feel free to email me). But my main reason to post this is so that when I'm on campus checking my email, I can use the Touched as motivation to make the drive across campus and get on the elliptical machine. I realize that I may be a sick individual for actually liking exercise, but hey, that's just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home