Sunday, July 04, 2004

Observations from yesterday in Anaheim:

1) A half yard is a fucking lot of pear cider.
1a) I am exactly the same drunk as i am sober, except with a mild headache and a tendency to grin through pain.
2) I like to beat people up with wumpuses on Magic Online.
3) Amy's hair smells really nice.
4) The Colt Python is made for big white people hands, not skinny yellow people hands.
5) When I'm on stage, it's hard to notice things like applause, laughing, cheering, etc. Which is weird, because I had horrible stage fright.
5a) Third place! Not bad when you consider that we went up against an operatically trained group and the past champions.
7) Did I mention that Amy's hair smelled nice?
7a) Especially at 4 AM when she decided she was going to sleep in my bed instead of making her groggy way back to her hotel room.
8) No, Cliff, I don't get that dollar yet.
9) I like wearing costumes. Ya~y

More later, probably Monday or so when I rant up AX for MT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home